SEMESTER BREAK VACATION


Hi everyone, at the holiday of this semester change I stay in Bandung and go out of town. 

      If I stay in Bandung, I like to stay at home.If I stay at home I like watching netflix, while sleeping, eating, playing handphone. I usually watch drama or horror movies on netflix. Besides me staying at home, I like hangout with friends. I and friends like to go to the mall to watch the latest movies. and i like to eat after watching film and go to the friends home. at our friend's house, joking,making tiktok. I came home from my friend's house at 8 pm. Until I was at home I cleaned my face and had dinner with familly. Besides hangout with friend's I also hangout with familly. Go with familly to the mall, I feel happy because I can shop anything and be free without thinking about money to spend. 
     In addition to the mall I also go to Lembang. In Lembang I and Familly rent Villa  for celebrate New Year and My Mom'S Bithday. my villa have a good scenery, because located in high place so you see the view.  I'm in the villa playing with my cousins, walking arround in Lembang. i and familly went to sariater. we swam in sariater, played white water rafting, flyingfox, ride horses, played trampolines, boat bikes. after from sariater we feel hungry, and we go to the place to eat sindang reret. Sindang reret is the dominant Sundanise food. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

StoryTelling

𝐌𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟