𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

            About two or three weeks ago, I missed the school tournament. I did not do this on purpose. I have a strong reason for missing this important event. 
            I had to go to Sumedang with my familly because there was a family affair that needed to be settled after the passing a way of my granpa from my mother side. 
            We left Bandung Saturday morning by car. We arrived at 9 in the morning and met other relatives and family. My mother and her siblings discussed interitance from my grandpa and how to divide it among them. While waiting for them, the children including me and my brother ate. In the afternoon my familly and I browsed to see my grandpa’s orchards, fish ponds and rice fields. I was so happy going arround my grandpa’s properties. we finished arround five in the afternoon and we ate together in a hut in the field. We headed back home afterward. Then, we stayed overnight and went to  a hot spring the next day before we went back to Bandung. 
            Well, we had fun in Sumedang but that was not my reason for missing the tournament. It was my mother familly affair. That was more important. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

StoryTelling

𝐌𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟